I'm an entrepreneur
Are you an early stage entrepreneur, committed to impact but lacking the knowledge, resources and access to opportunities to begin?
What we look for:
- Early stage: Clearly defined idea with a basic, but validated prototype which is at/close to MVP.
- No/limited experience of starting a business.
- Evidence of commitment to the idea.
- Willingness to commit a minimum of 12 hrs/week for 6 months.
- Ideally a team of at least 2 co-founders with the technical/motivational capacity to execute.
- Idea has the potential for social/environmental impact.
I'm an investor
Invest in future leaders of the “Impact Economy” in emerging ASEAN. These ‘New Entrepreneurial Stars’ are catalysts for innovation, efficiency, accountability and S&E impact.
We are always looking for investors to introduce to our EPIC startups, particularly during incubation, to expose them to opportunities and funding that could transform their growth. Our portfolio startups work on achieving one of or multiple UN Sustainable Development Goals.
I'm a collaborator
More of EPIC means more impact: which is why we are always looking for new opportunities to collaborate and partner with NGOs, corporations, donors, and agencies to run and fund more EPIC programs.
If you are interested in becoming an EPIC Mentor, feel free to shoot us a message to discuss.